1500 Watt PEP LDMOS RF Amplifier
This RF Amplifier board is made in the USA and includes 1 genuine Ampleon BLF188XR LDMOS Transistors. Heat sink and copper plate shown in photos are not included. The transistors used are extremely rugged and can withstand an SWR mismatch for 65:1 or greater at all phase angles. The PC board is professionally fabricated and is designed to produce a very high efficiency (greater than 75%). The amplifier is design for the High Frequency Band and supports CW, FM, AM and SSB operating modes. The bias current is preset to 500mA and can be readjusted by use of 2 independent potentiometers. A Low Pass Filter and Attenuator must be added for FCC compliance. The board dimensions are 4" wide by 7.5" long. A large aluminum heat sink and forced air are required for reliable operation. Units ships with schematic, installation guidelines, and operating setup instructions. I also provide free technical support by email.
Product Description: Single Board
- 1500 watts Maximum PEP Output Power
- Operating Voltage 50 - 56 volts DC
- Current Draw 25 - 30 amps
- Input power 0.5 to 1.0 watts RMS
- Idle Current 250 mA per transistor
- Operating Class AB
- Frequency Range 1.8 to 54 MHz
- Cooling Requirements - Forced air
- Copper Heat Spreader is Recommended
Add $19.95 to ship to US Main. Ask for quote for international shipments.